Heads-Up Display (HUD)
[What is included]:
-Connection cable from device directly to OBD II socket;
-Reflective windshield sticker (Installed photos shown have no reflective windshield sticker);
-Anti-slip Pad; and
- Plug and play installation with no external power needed;
- Speeding warning with a warning icon that flickers and a sound of an alarm when the pre-programmed speed (in settings) is passed;
- Shift reminder, it will remind the driver to upshift to save fuel when a programmed RPM is reached;
- Fatigue alarm, after driving for 4 hours, the fatigue driving indicator light will flicker to remind the driver to rest;
- Automatic adjustment of luminance, brightness can be changed with change in the outside world.
- Multi-functional display, clock, rotational speed, water temperature, battery voltage, throttle angle and fuel consumption;
- Fuel Consumption (in Liters)
- Engine speed alarm if desired; and
- Automatic and Manual brightness adjustment.
ONLY COMPATIBLE with vehicles that have OBD2 interface. Automatically connect the HUD with the OBD II (Bus Automatic Diagnostic System) interface. Look for the diagnostic socket under your vehicle's steering wheel. This item is NOT compatible with European / Domestic vehicles manufactured before the year 2003 or Japanese vehicles manufactured prior to 2007.